No products in the cart.
To download a YouTube video to TikTok, you can follow these steps:
- Find the YouTube video you want to download and copy the video’s URL or link.
- Go to a YouTube video downloader website, such as y2mate.com, savefrom.net or videoconverter.io
- Paste the copied URL into the downloader website’s search bar.
- Select the desired video format and resolution, then click the “Download” button.
- Once the video is downloaded, open the TikTok app on your mobile device and log in to your account.
- Tap the plus icon in the bottom center of the screen to start a new video.
- Select the downloaded YouTube video from your camera roll and upload it to your TikTok account.
- Add captions, effects, and music to your video as desired.
Please note that some YouTube videos may be protected by copyright laws and downloading them might be illegal. Additionally, TikTok has a policy against uploading videos that infringe on someone else’s intellectual property rights, so it is important to make sure you have permission to use the video or that it’s in the public domain before uploading it.